Monday, April 11, 2005

Today, I was driving to the library to take back a movie. I was in a left turn lane, and two cars ahead of me didn’t start turning when the arrow turned green. I honked, as I am wont to do. The car finally moved towards the left, and the car ahead of me and I had to go into the oncoming traffic lane to get around the front car and turn left. I was ready to shake my fist at the car who couldn’t figure out which lane to get into…and it was a nun. A NUN. Completely dressed in a habit.

Lost some points there.

So, Charles and Camilla got married; good for them. I don’t really understand the big deal about the marriage. I think that if they were “regular” people, there wouldn’t have been an affair, or as long an affair, because they could have divorced their spouses and gotten on with it. I thought the ceremony (what we saw, at least) was very pretty and tasteful, and I absolutely loved Camilla’s second dress; the greenish-blue one with a kind of overcoat that fastened in the front. I even liked the quills. Good times.

“I am sick of this objectification of women!” “It’s just Mom and whores.”

0 comments: