I miss the Fametracker forums. That is all.
So, my apartment called yesterday, wondering if I was planning on moving in or not. The guy was like, your lease started August 1st! Where are you? And I had to explain to him that they wouldn't let me sign a lease that started when I wanted, and that I was not showing up in Austin almost a month before classes even started. The standard contract starts the week before class starts, but I have to be there early for orientation and registration, but can I sign a lease starting then? No.
Then he asks if I had mailed my first month's rent. He's worried that I'm not showing up, worried enough to call, but not enough to check to see that they had received my check? (And since I have the photocopy of it in my monthly statement, I know they did.) Stupid. Stupidity infuriates me. If I signed the lease, and I paid for the month, if I don't feel like moving in for a while, that's my business, right? What difference does it make to him?
Laura read which nominees were put up on the LiveFeed boards. I'm not even going to watch Big Brother anymore. I don't even care. Feh.
We were watching AD last night, and my God, the Christmas episode. It's so brilliant. Michael and Maeby and Lindsay and George Michael singing "Afternoon Delight." "--king $4000 dollar suit...Come on!" "Yeah, the man in the fu--" "Should I put it in her brownie?" George Michael in the braces and head appliance. Lucille hitting the banana peel, hitting Tobias, and crashing into the banana stand.
But the funniest segment I think I've ever seen on the show, and on most shows, is still Ann's Christmas party. "The word George Michael was searching for is 'creepy.'" And then Ann singing. And the relative putting his arm around George Michael and singing. God, it's brilliant. I cried, I laughed so hard last night, and I've seen that episode four or five times already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment