I'm trying to transfer all my media and music and such from my old computer to my laptop, but apparently my external hard drive isn't compatible with my old computer. It won't even see that the drive is there. Does anyone know how I can get Windows XP, even just a demo would work, for my old computer? I looked online about actually buying it, but it's $200 and I just don't have that. My laptop only came with a recovery CD that wouldn't read on my old computer.
I have 6.5 gigs of music on my old computer that I don't want to just abandon, but there's no other way of transfering it unless I want to spend the next month burning everything to CD and bringing it over. Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome.
(I promise, shortly, I will have Figured Things Out, and won't be begging for assistance on my blog anymore for technical things.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment