Am back from Spring Break, which was quite lovely. I even got work done! I never do things over breaks, but I totally wrote almost 30 pages, so I was highly impressed with myself. Break was, unfortunately, marred by KU's stupid, stupid loss in the first round of the tournament, which I am officially not talking about anymore, ad infinitum.
Other than that, saw V for Vendetta, which I enjoyed immensely, watched the finale for Battlestar, which I thought was inspired, and watched way too much TV just in general, randomly flipping, to the point where I just couldn't anymore. I can't watch another Food Network Challenge! I can't! So I've got that out of my system.
So I've got about another 40 pages or so to write before Wednesday, which is entirely doable, although it means breaks will be strictly scheduled and rationed, so I won't really get to hang out on teh intraweb until about Thursday or so. Not that everyone was desperately missing me, I'm sure. Heh. I am excited about being about to read TWoP again, though; after waiting five minutes for a page to load this weekend, I called it quits and vowed to never try to read it again at home ever again. So with that...
0 comments:
Post a Comment