This is my new official "bored now" icon. Or "sleepy," but not today, being as how I went to bed at 11 last night and slept straight through till 9am. Which is CRAZY. I have no idea how I could have gotten that tired. But yeah, bored because I'm done with my reading for today, and I have no other homework that I need to do this morning, and I can't even work up the effort to rewind my tapes of last night's Lost and VM, but I don't know what else to do to fill up the next three hours. Which is just lame.
There was this dude waiting for one of the the other shuttles yesterday on campus, across the street, and his shirt said, "PATTYCAKE PATTYCAKE MICROWAVE." Seriously. What does that even mean? And yes, the text covered the whole shirt in giant shiny all-caps. I was, like, entranced by it, people.
So, I'm just back from the gym, and while I was there I had ESPN on mute, because I pre-emptively turn on the TV to something I don't mind watching muted so I can listen to music and then no one can come in and turn on Laguna Beach or BET or the Tony Danza Show and then turn it up to 11. So, watching ESPN. And a commercial comes on for the PGA, and it's Ernie Els teaching a classroom of little kids, and he writes, like, "3 + 4 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 2 = ?" on the board, and one little girl raises her hand, and he writes in the answer, "-3" and it's super cute and all, and then I kind of realize with this rising inexplicable horror that I am TOTALLY FINDING ERNIE ELS HOT, which like...whoa. Not that he's ugly or anything, but it's Ernie Els! And I'm like, "humina" at the gym! Over a PGA commercial! Which made me then realize that I really need to get a boyfriend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment