Dear Anorexic Girl Wot Ran on the Treadmill Next to Me Today:
That was a good, solid forty-five (45) minutes of running you did there. Plus, you look a wee bit thin. I think maybe you should take a break. Seriously, you're kind of making my soul hurt right now.
Sigh.
Class, writing, TV, class, writing, TV, writing writing, class. Read the Iliad. Writing class writing TV. And we come to the close of another week. I'm very excited to see how my AD episode fares tomorrow. I'm happy with how it's working out so far, and I'm looking forward to workshopping it, and that's not the most common occurance in the world. Seriously though, we had feature writing today, and two of the folk who turned in revision treatments today just got eviscerated by the prof. It was painful. People were having a hard time making eye contact (like, people who weren't even being critiqued today). We all stood around outside afterwards and talked about how doubleplusunfun that had been. That was the first really awful critique we'd had here, and it was just...depressing. So we're glad we get to finish the week with sitcoms and not the woeangst of tonight's class.
I want to be Cate Blanchett when I grow up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment