Oh my God, the TWoP Pixel Challenge this week made me laugh so hard I cried. The Amazing Face! OMG, so awesome.
So, I missed 24 tonight, because Laura was over hanging out and it was kind of rude of me to even think, "Could you leave so I can watch TV?" let alone say it, so I'll have to download it sometime this week. My dad already told me it was "shocking," though, which is as much as I want to know. So...spoiler warnings? I generally like to be unspoiled, even for sucky crap like Lost lately, but for 24? I find it kind of a spoiler just hearing that it aired, honestly.
I'm kind of disturbed by the fact that when I filled up my Jello container to soak before washing it, it filled up with foam. What is foaming? Why does it do that? I had this moment of, "My God, it's solidified candied soap." Yes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment