I haven't seen my roommate all day. She must be going the hell out of church or something.
Talked to Catherine on the phone last night, wherein we discussed MST3K, wherein I got suddenly nostalgic and sad and also angry at the fact that even though, like, total crap gets released on DVD apparently MST3K never will be except for the ridiculously overpriced four episode volumes. Like, every now and then I remember that I've only seen approximately one out of every five episodes of that show, and will never get the chance to see the rest, and it makes me hate the world.
Also making me hate the world is the fact that my grocery store apparently doesn't carry such esoteric foodstuffs such as...ricotta cheese, and crab meat, and phyllo dough. I know those aren't meat and potatoes kinds of food, but it's not like I was trying to find kumquats or squid ink. Whatever, Albertsons, I hate you and I hate your ass face.
0 comments:
Post a Comment