Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here is the first clip I've seen of Babel, the new movie coming out this fall with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. All things considered, it's a pretty boring clip, but it's Brad and Cate, so I was fairly captivated anyway. And, they just signed on to do another movie together, which is very exciting.

I got my AD revision done a little ahead of schedule (and how often does that happen?), so I had a chance to rewatch the VM finale, and I was surprised I liked it more this time around since so much of what I loved the first time I watched it was how shocking it was (and yes, totally surprised that it was Spoiler, as I just don't put things together ahead of time). Again, was totally in love with the Pieta shot, and I wish that they would do more things like that as opposed to fussing with filters and After Effects on flashbacks/dreams/theories. I sometimes feel like their production schedule is a little rushed, so I appreciate beautiful compositions like that all the more.

0 comments: