There's nothing like making fresh limeade, and having that first taste, and realizing that you need about another quarter cup of sugar and cup of water.
Ah, it does indeed taste like burning.
I hate when I check my mail and there are ads in there, because there's invariably a pizza ad, and even, like today, if I have recently gone to the grocery store and have a full pantry, I am still consumed with the desire for pizza. Today I valiantly resisted, and made a wrap for lunch. Still.
Cat, did you have a copy of David Mead's "The Only Living Boy in New York"? I meant to upload it the other day with the rest of that music, but forgot. Just in case, voila.
(I was reading some random fandom wank the other day, and the board, myself included, could not figure out what someone meant when they kept putting "wala" at the end of each post. They meant "voila." It was kind of sad.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment