24 S6 preview OMG! I didn't realize till I watched it how much I miss 24. Oh, everyone on that show, I heart you. And now, with Peter MacNicol! Yay!
So, okay. As soon as Laura San Giacomo showed up last night, I was like, OMG, I hope she and Keith have the sparkage, and they did, and it was triumphant, and I was in this happy potential-OTP happy place, but then vaguely remembered during a commercial break that I would have heard if she had moved from a guest starring role to a recurring role, but it still was sad when her husband wasn't actually cheating on her. Sigh. Maya + Elliot = 4eva.
Yeah, and apparently other stuff happened in that episode? I guess. I have been missing Mac, but I love that they always have to mention where the character is, as though if we don't see them we'll think they've, like, disappeared off the face of the Earth or something. "OMG I didn't see Mac last night SHE MUST HAVE VAPORIZED."
An open letter to the people of Austin:
70 is t-shirts and jeans weather. It's grilling weather. It's playing frisbee weather. It's dangling feet into pool weather. It is not, however, coat and scarf weather.
XOXO, Shannon
0 comments:
Post a Comment