Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why is it that the very best Fandom Wanks always turn up when I'm busiest at school. I don't have time today to read 4000 comments! But I want to so much because it's hilarious!

So, these people? Are in love with Snape. And they think he's real. And Snape broke up with one of them? For Sirius. So they find out, and show up yelling and such, and one of them lets loose: "You can't judge me! What, do none of you have any skeletons in your closets!" So everyone brings up their skeletons. "I've downloaded every music video from the 1980s." "I had a crush on Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." "I have Clay Aiken's CD. And I LIKE it." But for the win? "I am sexually attracted to Edward James Olmos. There, I said it."

Oh, it is to die. I heart you Fandom Wank, always and forever.

*sekritly reads more even though I have stuff wot to do*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had the chance to look at this yet, but...what? I mean, fandom is crazy as a rule, but that sounds like they should be institutionalized.

Shannon said...

Yeah, they are seriously, seriously crazy. One woman has Snape's name tattooed on her arm, another (married) woman has Snape pillowcases and sheets. There's a Snape shrine, and a whole hell of a lot of really bad Snape fanart.

It's so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Um. That...just...um. People scare me just a little, is all.