Friday, April 10, 2009

DO NOT JUDGE ME.

1. 2. 3.

4. 5. 6.

7. 8. 10.

I'm really happy with this batch. Pretty much every one came out how I wanted it to, and they certainly didn't take me as long as icon sets have in the past. Although I think I now have more Picard/Crusher icons than Roslin/Adama ones, which is kind of funny; when I get into an icon-making mood, it's just whatever I happen to be watching at that time that gets the treatment.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Aw, those are lovely; even if I don't watch the show, I can appreciate the pretty.

Shannon said...

Thank you! I keep coming back to this page just to look at them. Especially my header; Gates McFadden is SO PRETTY.

Caro said...

Dork. :)

(Kidding - very nice work.)

Shannon said...

Hey! I'm a nerd, a nerd. Get it right.

Holly said...

Hi! I'm a friend and blog-reader of Catherine's, just floating through links, bored, on my afternoon break at work. I don't know you at all, I've never seen the show, and even I can appreciate the pretty. There's something so sexy about just plain, classic, old fashioned dancing. Especially when you're in deep space. I think it's the contrast. ;)

Shannon said...

Thanks so much! The dancing's been pretty much my favorite scene thus far, obviously. :)