Finally downloaded people's musics. The Aqualung song and the David Mead song are great. I love sharing music; it makes me happy. And in that vein...
Marshall and Laura bought my Dad an iTunes card for Father's Day, and I downloaded his songs and mailed them to him on CD (as that will be faster than if he tried to download them himself, trust me). Some of the songs were from my childhood. And some where just plain good songs. Here is a selection of both.
Muzaks Wot My Dad Bought:
"Heaven is a Place on Earth," Belinda Carlisle
"Make Me Lose Control," Eric Carmen
(I know you know that song. "Turn the radio up! For that sweet sound; hold me close, never let me go. Keep this feeling alive, make me lose control. Baby, baby!" Awesome.)
"Hot Fun in the Summertime," Sly and the Family Stone
"Eye in the Sky," The Alan Parsons Project
"Question," The Moody Blues
0 comments:
Post a Comment